Thursday, May 7, 2009

The Thoughts Just Came...

Never did I dream of anything BIG...
Wanting something...
Posess things...
Coz never dare to do it...

Maybe jus for a "moments" or two..
All I can "think" of...
Is just...
Having a nice Happy Home...
Lively Family...
A Husband who can do everything for me...
Give up everything just to be with me...
Listen to my child or children laugh...
Or The Normal Living Woman Wants...

But then I realize...
Even to realize these "dreams"...
Is hard...
Then,
What more can i do to Dream Big??

The easiest say...
I really do not have any strive-gear...
To dream...

What can motivate me?
WHO? HOW? WHEN?
Where's the starting point?
I couldn't even see one...

Please let it appear infront of me...
Where I can see with my very own eyes...
Don't make it dissapear...
Like the dried leaves being blown away..